Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thats a beginning

But there are a whole of lot of places I have to write about, and each time I think of writing I shudder to think it. Of all the places, that I would love to write about, but can't begin to write about. So I will not write about them. Have I become this obsessive, compulsive person, that I believe my blog should look like a beautiful calendar with travelogues and poems. Its boring and I am bored of it. My blog will now be a mumbling, inarticulate, mess of thoughts. No more quality control. I shall write bullshit. Yes, bullshit.

There. I have exorcised the ghosts.

4 comments:

Vasu said...

Boredom is a good place to camp in.
I like its dreaminess.
Look, the words are just around the corner.

Priyankari said...

Good start ;)

How do we know said...

Welcome back and will it hurt ur ego too much to know that we didnt always like the coffee table book look and feel of your posts? We love this honesty better...

Have i irked you enough to be banished forever from this kingdom ?

Where r u now? And what r u doing?

Wriju said...

Yes you are hereby banished. All those years of persevering to maintain the perfect, coffee table book look and this is what I get!